Counseling and Wellness
COUNSELING AND WELLNESS AT WESTMARK
At Westmark, we value the whole child which, along with their academic potential, includes their social, emotional, and physical well-being. We want students to feel connected, secure, confident in themselves and their abilities, and cared for as individuals and as members of the Westmark community.
The Counseling Department supports all students by:
- Providing individual and group counseling support for students in need.
- Referring to neuroscience as it impacts students' social, emotional, and physical well-being.
- Fostering students' social and emotional development.
- Teaching students the tools and mindsets to be their personal best both in and outside the classroom.
- Providing appropriate outside referrals.
We are grateful to guide and nurture all Westmark students to their full potential, building positive personal growth within themselves and their communities.
You hope you find the following hotlines, articles, organizations, and exercises helpful in supporting your child at home. Should you or your child need additional support, please contact Samantha Keslowitz, School Counselor for Grades 2–6 (firstname.lastname@example.org