Counseling and Wellness
COUNSELING AND WELLNESS AT WESTMARK
At Westmark, we value the whole child which, along with their academic potential, includes their social, emotional, and physical well-being. We want students to feel connected, secure, confident in themselves and their abilities, and cared for as individuals and as members of the Westmark community.
The Counseling Department supports all students by:
- Providing individual and group counseling support for students in need.
- Referring to neuroscience as it impacts students' social, emotional, and physical well-being.
- Fostering students' social and emotional development.
- Teaching students the tools and mindsets to be their personal best both in and outside the classroom.
- Providing appropriate outside referrals.
The Counseling Department guides and nurtures all Westmark students to their full potential, building positive personal growth within themselves and their communities.
Please contact the School Counselors or view the Counselors' Corner page in the Parent Portal for resources and hotlines regarding mental and physical wellness. In a crisis, call the 988 Suicide & Crisis Lifeline.