School Counselors Samantha Strazza and Jessica Cattani will work closely with teachers and staff to monitor
student needs and will adjust ongoing support to adapt to this new context.
that you are not alone in helping your children through this unsettling time.
SCHEDULE A MEETING
School Counselors Sam Strazza and Jessica Cattani will continue to be a resource for you. We understand that some of the changes related to distance learning may bring up anxious and uncomfortable feelings. If you would like to schedule a virtual meeting to discuss anything that is concerning you, please contact us directly.
- Meetings will be via Zoom - please indicate if you would like the video ON or OFF for your meeting.
- Appointments will be automatically set, no need to reconfirm.
SCHOOL COUNSELING RESOURCES
- Coping with Social Distancing for Teens
- It's OK to take a break!
(delightful, soothing, and relaxing internet things)
- A Comic Exploring The New Coronavirus
- Brain Pop Video | Coronavirus
- Care for your Coronavirus Anxiety
- Help Your Family De-Stress During Coronavirus Uncertainty
- Chilling Out: Breathing for Relaxation
- Calm App: Meditation & Relaxation
- Homeschooling Teens and Tweens During Coronavirus School Closures
- Suddenly Homeschooling: A Message from a Veteran Homeschool Parent
- How Working Parents Can Prepare for Coronavirus Closures
- Parent / Caregiver Guide to Helping Families Cope with the Coronavirus 2019
- The Power of Perseverance in Parenting
- What Focusing on the Breath Does for Your Brain